Why wait until Black Friday when Red Letter Days is hosting Red October? In the lead up to the traditional Black Friday and Christmas sales, we decided to get in there early with a few warm up deals. For one week in October, a select few of our best selling experiences were reduced in order to encourage early Christmas shoppers.
I supported the campaign by writing copy for use across social media, email and PPC ads, in addition to SEO copy for the Red October landing page.
- Paint the month red with our fantastic #RedOctober deals landing next Wednesday!
- Black Friday who? This year it’s all about #RedOctober! Keep an eye out next Wednesday to see what we have in store!
- Christmas is coming! Avoid the rush and join us next Wednesday for the arrival of #RedOctober!
- Just call us Santa Claus, because we’re here to paint Christmas red! Keep your eyes peeled next Wednesday for the arrival of #RedOctober.
- Ok Santa, we see your red suit and we raise you one #RedOctober. Keep an eye out next Wednesday to see what we have in store.
- Step aside Black Friday, there’s a new kid in town. For Wednesday marks the arrival of #RedOctober! We can’t wait for you to find out what we have in store.
As the age old saying goes, the early bird catches the worm and by getting your Christmas shopping done now, you’re well on your way to a stress-free festive period! Talking of stress-free…our sumptuous spa experiences provide the ultimate relief for tired bodies and minds. Check out our #RedOctober deals for up to 54% off luxury pampering treats at top spas, such as Champney’s and Bannatyne’s.
Feel like the real winner this #RedOctober by scoring yourself a mighty bargain on our blood pumping sport experiences. From rip-roaring supercar blasts and high-speed power boat rides, to laid back golf masterclasses with a PGA pro, there’s something to suit every sports fan.
Got a taste for the finer things in life? Relieve those hunger pangs with our satisfying menu of #RedOctober dining deals. With up to 40% off delicious meals at Marco Pierre White’s Steak House, luxury Thames lunch cruises and finger licking afternoon teas, there’s no excuse not to tuck in!